FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,127 views 2 comments
by
Hi,

I am using an RUT955. I would like to set the relay output using the digital input via HTTP GET/POST

I can sent the command http://192.168.0.1/cgi-bin/output?username=control&password=12345678&action=on&pin=relay

from a web browser after activating the POST/GET configuration in the output section and setting the username and password

I have enabled the input configuration, set Input Type = Digital , Trigger = Input shorted, Action = HTTP POST/GET, Type = POST

There are three other fields Header, Site Link and Post Data.

Could you tell me how to configure these fields to send the above command please

I have tried a number of things without getting it working

I have a switch contact on the digital input which is working according to the status page

Thank You

Regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Is it necessary for you to use HTTP POST/GET commands for you solution?

Same thing could be done by simply selecting:
Input Type = Digital , Trigger = Input shorted, Action = Output.

It will grant the possibility to change relay's output, base on the input status.
From your description, HTTP POST/GET will only create additional step.

by anonymous
Hi,

Thank you for your reply and advice.

I have looked at that as a solution however there is not a toggle function.

If I use a momentary switch, the output is on while the switch is on, if I use a toggle switch, the relay cannot be turned off remotely if the switch is on.

I went for the momentrary switch option to allow the relay to be remotely operated

Regards
by

Hi,

Input Post/Get configuration should look similar to the one bellow: