FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,289 views 6 comments
by

Dear internet,

We have a RUTX11 setup with a OpenVPN client. The OpenVPN shows its connected and when we do a "ifconfig" we can see the tunnel interface created by OpenVPN. 

Now when we want to do Firewall Zone Forwarding the OpenVPN interface does not show.

We have the latest firmware: RUTX_R_00.02.00.2

Thanks in advance!

by
same problem

if i use LTP the firewall create the interface in the firewall zone……. (if i delete the LPT the interface STILL REMAINE in the firewall zone ?!?!?!?!)

with OpenVPN it doesn't work….
by
Hi,

Same RTUX11 version and the same problem. We can't configure forwarding on VPN interface.

Is there any fix in the near time? Or Any workaround?

The case:

I have VPN server and several clients are connecting to this VPN.   RTUX11 router is in VPN client mode.

I would like to access from a vpn client to  linux server running HTTP in the RTUX11 LAN Network.

I need a port  forwarding rule something like   Route  RTUX11:8080 -> Linuxserver:80 if the traffic coming from VPN interface.

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

OpenVPN interface should be called "vpn" see attached picture.

by
after create the OpenVPN connection, the line you evidence doesn't appear!
by
I don't see anything called VPN
0 votes
by anonymous
I have also same problem
by anonymous

I'm seeing the same issue here with RUTX_R_00.02.01.1

Only WAN & LAN zones are listed

by
You can add zone called vpn as I have, but port forward  does not work.
0 votes
by
Same here. Really annoying. This problem is around for a long time.