FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
670 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Bug in Firmware 2.00 oder größer:
Die selbst erstellten Profile (System->Profile) können nicht aktualisiert werden.
Ich nutze die Input Funktion um zwischen Profilen umzuschalten (Wlan an/ Wlan aus).
Diese Umschaltfunktionen kann man nur mit bestehenden Profilen anlegen, die dann aber nicht aktualisiert werden können.

Bug in firmware 2.00 or greater:
The self-created profiles (System-> Profiles) can not be updated.
I use the input function to switch between profiles (Wlan on / Wlan off).
These switching functions can only be created with existing profiles, which can then not be updated.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

I couldn't reproduce the issue. Here's what I did:

• Made two additional profiles:
    • wlan_on: WiFi APs are enabled, one input rule with action on shorted state to switch to wlan_off profile.
    • wlan_off: WiFi APs are disabled, one input rule with action on open state to switch to wlan_on profile.
  • To configure the settings, I applied the wifi_on profile, configured the router as described above, then applied to wlan_off and configured it accordingly.
  • I then switched back to wifi_on, shorted the input and it switched to wifi_off. Then I changed the state back to 'open' and it switched to wifi_on.
Is this the right idea? If yes, then at what point does it fail for you? If no, how do you reproduce the issue?
Also, which FW version are you using? (Mine is RUTX_R_00.02.00.2)
0 votes
by anonymous

Guten Tag,

Auf dem ersten Bild zu erkennen bei der Firmware 1.06, die Profile sind update fähig.

Auf dem zweiten Bild zu sehen mit der Firmware 2.00.2, die Profile sind nicht update fähig.

Problem:
Diese Umschaltfunktionen über Input/Output kann man nur mit bestehenden Profilen anlegen.
Somit kann ich diese nur erstellen, wenn bereits die Profile angelegt sind.
Wenn ich die Profile anlege und über Input/Output die Einstellungen ändere, kann ich die bestehenden Profile nicht aktualisieren, nur übernehmen.

Getestet mit Firmare 1.06 geht, 2.00 2.00.1 2.00.2 gehen nicht

Eng:

Good day,

On the first picture to recognize the firmware 1.06, the profiles are update capable.
On the second picture with the firmware 2.00.2, the profiles are not update-capable.

Problem:
These switching functions via input / output can only be created with existing profiles.
Thus, I can only create these if the profiles are already created.
When I create the profiles and change the input / output settings, I can not update the existing profiles, just take over.

Tested with firmware 1.06 goes, 2.00 2.00.1 2.00.2 do not go