FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,872 views 7 comments
by anonymous

We are using the RUT955 in a mobile command unit. We want to save more than one Wifi-APN in Wireless station mode, because we use more than one WiFi-APN. It is very uncomfortable to remove the saved APN and configure by the operation site needed APN. A second time the APN have to be removed an set up the station APN after the operation.

The UI is ready for more then one APN in Wireless station mode.

Each mobile phone can save more than one APN for internet access.

When can in the RUT955 multiple APNs for wireless station mode saved?

by
I have the same problem. 
@Teltonika Therefore, I would like to ask for a firmware improvement. Could you use a script to switch APN in the meantime?
by anonymous
I am also looking for such a feature. Using the RUT955 in a moving vehicle which could hit multiple Wifi area's. Hope it is changed soon in the firmware.
by
Signed - would need this feature as well.

Thank you
by
Signed - would need this feature as well.
by anonymous
Not only comment the Question. Please vote for it!!
by
Hello

Is there any progress yet on mulitilpe APN in station mode?  It would be very usefull.

2 Answers

0 votes
by
Hi,

Unfortunately router do not have such feature.
by anonymous
Hi,

there are some routers available with this feature like the PEPLink-Products. We had a PEPLink-Product before the RUT955. We changed to RUT955 of some reasons. In addition Teltonika perpared the UI for this feature (see screenshot on the first article). I hope this feature will be realised prompt.

with regards

Simon
0 votes
by anonymous
@Teltonika

some users are looking for this feature. How big is the chance that this feature is implemented in the near future?