== update 29/10 ==
Looks like it was a massive outage on EIT Telecom group (both sims were on different networks but the same operator - EIT).
Everything is back up now. So the problem is self solved with the network.
My last observations are :
- Why the timestamp given to logs dropped the local time config ? I had to reload step 1 from step wizard to set it up back to local time
- Also Why ethernet network between client/router dropped also during the time SIMs were going kind of erroneous on system
- Would it be possible to assign a configuration per IMEI so it registers when the network is backed up (i have to scan and reassign the network/operator manually)
If you need logs and system file dumps, i have an export from yesterday (erroneous sim, local time dropped) and i can send you an export from today (all ok, local time setted back).
== update 28/10 ==
Looks like it could be a massive french operator problem as reporter by https://downdetector.fr/
(each sim is on a different operator) so will check it tomorrow.
== original msg ==
Multi SIM was OK.
Suddenly it fails, local rj45/ethernet connection to router dropped also.
I tried to reboot the router still looping on led : green, orange, red. Then green, red
I also tried to switch primary SIM between SIM1 and SIM2
- SIM1 as primary SIM : State Timeout.; N/A; N/A / SIM 1 (N/A)
- SIM2 as primary SIM : State Unregistered / SIM card slot in use SIM 2 (not inserted)
I downloaded the log and looks like timestamp's local time configuration dropped between 23608 and 23609 it switches from 21:30:36 to 05:01:04
I also tried to insert only one sim per one sim, rebooted, retry, they are still giving each their same timeout/not inserted erros.
I can send you the log i managed to download them.