FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,336 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Good Morning everyone, i have a bunch of RUT950 that i want to install on Remote Locations, each of them will have a Sim card to give them connection to the internet, i would like to connect them to our Headquarter throught VPN connection to our Fortigate firewall, in there any best practice or advice for the best setup/protocol/method to use between theese devices?

Thanks in advance and kindest regards
by
Hello, did you figured out how to setup vpn connection to fortigate?

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hi,

We have this instruction. Hopefully it will help.

Best answer
by anonymous
Thanks soo mutch for your instruction, i had to modify something on your guide, set Aggressive also on RUT950 and setting a static rout on fortigate (Since im not using the default Pub IP for this tunnel) now from my PC im' able to ping the RUT950 and from the PC behind the RUT950 i'm able to ping the Servers behind fortigate, the only thing i'm missing is that from My PC/Servers i cannot ping the Host behind RUT950, am i missing some firewall or traffic rule that must be set on the RUT950?

Thanks in advance and kindest regards
by anonymous

Might be. Although to tell for sure, I would need to see the router's Troubleshoot file. Can you send it to me via private message? It can be downloaded from the router's WebUI, System → Administration → Troubleshoot page.

by
Hi, I doing the similar set up accordingly but IPSEC not up. Could share the configuration on Fortigate and RUTxxx? Thanks