FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
587 views 1 comments
by anonymous
When is new firmware for RUT240 with HMAC bug corrected coming out?

Have 3 x RUT240 waiting on the shelf from last update. I can no longer load the HMAC key in the openvpn page, since the field has disapperead because of a bug.

2 Answers

0 votes
by
Never mind, found the solution myself. I went back to previous firmware (lost all configuration), than configured openvpn, than loaded the newest firmware. When i loaded newest firmware again the HMAC field disapperead but it kept its configuration and openvpn kept on working.

Thanks for your prompt help and reply.
Best answer
by anonymous
Glad to hear you were able to work it out. The release date of the firmware is currently not available, as it will depend on tests done on the firmware. But it should be soon, as we will be releasing a hot fix (a new FW with just this fix) for this issue, which usually doesn't take very long.
0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

The firmware with the fix for the HMAC key upload field is out. You can download it from here.