FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
759 views 5 comments
by
unfortunately I cannot give any product information (though I know the serial number, and recall it has not been updated - 2015 i think)

I could not get it to connect with RMS, so updated firmware unsuccessfully;

then found a link to the bootloader;

the .bin package fails due to checksum error using the webui, and cannot be used through webUI;

the webui version [RUT9XX Bootloader version 3.0.1] says uploaded successfully, but never recovers;

I cannot find any earlier versions to try;

the only option I appear to have is through the webUI ;

any help is greatly appreciated

thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you please tell me what software and Bootloader versions you are currently using?
by

I can only use RUT9XX Bootloader version 3.0.1, as all the previous versions have been removed from the download links;

if I could upload the older bootloader and then firmware, it would be back up and running;

thanks 

by anonymous

It seems that you misunderstood my question. I meant what software and Bootloader versions are currently installed on your device?

by
sorry, none;

neither bootloader nor firmware were successful
by anonymous
In order for me to help you I need more details about your device. Please write me a private message and we will continue from there.
by
not sure how to do that, can you read the forwarding email address that I enter below?

if so, please send me a private email;

thank you for your assistance, it is appreciated;