FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,310 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi

Just bought a RUTX09 and put it as a backup internet connection. On delivery I updated the router to RUTX_R_00.02.00.2 but had major issues accessing the router. Isue seems the same as described in this post https://community.teltonika-networks.com/6705/rutx09-was-this-product-ready-for-market?show=9351#c9351.

However I decided to try downgrading to RUTX_R_00.01.06 and since then the router has been running fine for a week.

I've set up the router in bridge mode but today I noticed my firewall behind the router got a private IP.

In WAN view I see Status: Stopped for MOBS1A1

In the log i find Mobile Data: Mobile data disconnected

How do I get the mobile interface running again?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello, maybe this sounds basic, but.

Did you check if the main sim card is your current sim card?

Did you check if your main wan interface is mobile? or if you have a Failover/load balancing setup?

Did you check if the APN is correctly?

If all this are well, tell us to look for another options.
by anonymous
Hi Oscar

Those stings were already verified.

I decided to reboot the router and after that I could not access WAN settings anymore. Just got some text with Linux paths??! Unfortunately I didn't save the messages.

I've sent the router back to be replaced since it seemed unreliable from day one.
by anonymous
Hello,

Can you please send me a private message with the troubleshoot file?

I can compare it with mine and if i find something different i can try to help you a little more.

You can download it from System --> Administration --> Troubleshoot --> Troubleshoot file "Download."

Regards.