FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
681 views 1 comments
by anonymous

rms shows wrong data (under info) for rutx11

for example router uptime, mobile uptime and operator are wrong. same problem even if i hit "update information".

Router runs firmware RUTX_R_00.02.00.2

Thanks,

-C

by anonymous

Hi, this is also happening for a RUT240 I have, noticed that it hasn't updated since 2nd November, I removed and added back to RMS, which cleared old data but still nothing for temp, uptime, status.  The F/W is RUT2XX_R_00.01.11.1 I also have another router on earlier F/W which is fine.

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I may be able to look into it remotely, but for that i would need to know the router's serial number for that. Can you send to me via private message?
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi again,

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for the serial number. I have registered the issue and RnD will look into it soon. I will inform you as soon as I get a response.
0 votes
by anonymous

Update: thanks to the information provided by the OP, we were able to find the bug that was causing the issue. However, the bug is in the routers' firmware, not RMS. Therefore, it will only be fixed in the next firmware release.

I will post the link to the new firmware here when it becomes available for download.