FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
898 views 6 comments
by
TRB140 : the LAN connection fall after a few minutes ! Why ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Which firmware version do you have installed on the TRB? I'm asking because for me it doesn't happen on the latest FW.

by
We use FW : R-00.01.04.1
by anonymous

Can you try the latest version and tell me if the issue persists? It can be downloaded from here.

by
We have installed the latest FW (01.05.1). We will test it and keep you informed.

Another question: can a PC connected to the USB port be considered as a LAN connection ?
by anonymous
Yes, of course. When you connect the device, the OS installs the necessary drivers and launches a virtual network adapter on your PC which acts just like a regular network card.
by

With the latest FW (01.05.1) installed, the issue still persists !

by anonymous

Then this could be a hardware issue. You need to fill out an RMA form and wait for a Teltonika sales manager to contact you. A Teltonika engineer will then take the case, investigate if the device needs repair/replacement and confirm the issue.

More info on the warranty process can be found here.