FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
619 views 0 comments
by
How to place the antennas on my Rut955?

Can they be facing down stucked to the roof ? Or on the side wall?

And the minimum  distance between the antennas?  Can i place them all in a row with 5 cms distance between each other?

Can i put them outside?

Thanks

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

RUT955's antennas are omnidirectional. Therefore you could place antennas in any desired position (on the car's roof, building walls, etc).

Take note that for best effect, router's antennas should be spread as far apart as possible. Of course, you can place antennas close together - they would not interface with each other.

RUT955's antennas were designed to be used indoors. Of course, you can use antennas outdoors too (they will be working without any issue), but take note that antennas might loose their marketing appearance from direct sunlight and rain. Just make sure that water from rain would not be able to flow to the router through antenna's cable.

0 votes
by anonymous

Is no trouble in the event that they couldn't upload as function. Maybe is to many records in LOG. For us is obligatory so at least if they may provide a few guidance to add to our venture by means of ourselfs as you can see on thehomebeasts.com.

0 votes
by

These antennas most people used indoor. But you can adjust it anywhere. You have to protect carefully else all ok.