FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
568 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hi,
I have a RUT955 and use Modbus for monitoring. I have already written to you once. Set Modbus Parameters didn't work. You have fixed that. Thank you.

Now there is a problem with Modbus TCP holding registers. Registers 135 to 183 can't be read. Only registers 1 to 119 work. RUT9XX_R_00.06.02.2 was the last firmware that worked. Now I use the latest firmware RUT9XX_R_00.06.05.1 and have these problems with registers 135 to 185. Please fix this.
regards

regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Which ModBus master program you are using? Since I tested RUT955 with latest firmware version (RUT9XX_R_06.05.1) and all addresses was readable and responded to requests from modpoll program. However, if you want to read GPS data, you have to enabled GPS service in router Services -> GPS -> General.

Try to upgrade router firmware to the latest version, if issue still persist please provide your router configuration.
by anonymous

Hi, 

I use the last firmware RUT9XX_R_06.05.1. And use Simply Modbus TCP Client 8.1.1 for testing. I have no GPS antenna and GPS is not turned on. But more exactly I try to read the analogue input. I can read several other registers. I have an analog input of 11.86 volts, but the register number 141 contains only 0000 0000.