FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
881 views 0 comments
by

My customer is RoHS compliant. IThe company is using RUT230 & RUT240 to set-up a monitoring network over VPN. The customer recently submitted an inquiry on RoHS2 compliance of the products, namely those concerned by amended Annex II to Directive 2011/65/EU which  determined that four new substances would be added as substances restricted under this RoHS Directive 2. The concerned substances are
Bis (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP), Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP)

The above substances are not covered by the current RoHS2 certification for RUT230 & RUT240, Can you advise ?

Thank you.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Update: I got answer from Teltonika's quality department and they're saying that Teltonika's router's and their components do not contain any of the four aforementioned substances and are  compliant with Directive (EU) 2015/863.

Best answer
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would think it's too early to tell since the components aren't restricted yet. Teltonika's products are and will be RoHS and REACH compliant. However, I can't comment on the four aforementioned substances, whether any of them are present in the products now or not. I just don't know :)