7584 questions

9029 answers

14577 comments

11804 members

0 votes
744 views 5 comments
by

Hy.

I have one TRB142 with firmware version TRB14X_R_00.00.11.

I try to upgrade the firmware, everything seems to work OK, but after restart, it has the same old firmware.

I tried with the latest firmware, and with TRB1420_R_00.01.00 but after restart, the firmware remains the same.

How can I solve this?

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Hi,

Can you tell me the device's product code? Should be located on the device's packaging.
by

This is the data from packaging.

by

Hi again,

Update: we're looking for a solution to this issue. As soon as we find one, I will inform you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

by
I have exactly the same issue. I have around 20 of these units and cannot upgrade the Firmware. An example Serial number is: 1101934380

How can i update?

Nick.
by

The issue was solved by providing direct access to the modem to the Teltonika support.

But after that I had the same problem with another pieces, yet another colleague from his PC succeeded to update the firmware. I found it strange and I tried from another browser (mozzila) and the updated succeeded (from Google chrome the update does not succed, from mozzila Firefox it succeeded) . 

Maybe it is the same thing on you, try another browser!!

by

Hello,

Sorry, but there's no solution. R&D has informed us to tell the users if you have this version of the device, you have to send it to warranty and you should get a replacement device.

Please fill out this form and wait for a Teltonika sales person to contact you. You can read more about our warranty policy here.