FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
958 views 5 comments
by anonymous

Hy.

I have one TRB142 with firmware version TRB14X_R_00.00.11.

I try to upgrade the firmware, everything seems to work OK, but after restart, it has the same old firmware.

I tried with the latest firmware, and with TRB1420_R_00.01.00 but after restart, the firmware remains the same.

How can I solve this?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Can you tell me the device's product code? Should be located on the device's packaging.
by anonymous

This is the data from packaging.

by anonymous

Hi again,

Update: we're looking for a solution to this issue. As soon as we find one, I will inform you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

by anonymous
I have exactly the same issue. I have around 20 of these units and cannot upgrade the Firmware. An example Serial number is: 1101934380

How can i update?

Nick.
by anonymous

The issue was solved by providing direct access to the modem to the Teltonika support.

But after that I had the same problem with another pieces, yet another colleague from his PC succeeded to update the firmware. I found it strange and I tried from another browser (mozzila) and the updated succeeded (from Google chrome the update does not succed, from mozzila Firefox it succeeded) . 

Maybe it is the same thing on you, try another browser!!

by anonymous

Hello,

Sorry, but there's no solution. R&D has informed us to tell the users if you have this version of the device, you have to send it to warranty and you should get a replacement device.

Please fill out this form and wait for a Teltonika sales person to contact you. You can read more about our warranty policy here.