FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
788 views 3 comments
by
Hello,

we already use RUT955 with success. Now we ported the ipsec settings from rut955 to rut240. The tunnel starts fine, but in the same moment the router becomes unavailable from inside the LAN, it is only visible from outside.

Any idea?

Kind regards
Markus

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

May I ask which FW is installed on the RUT240? I can't reproduce the issue on the latest FW.

Also, can you share configurations of both IPsec peers?

by
I have the same issue with firmware RUT2XX_R_00.01.11.2_WEBUI.bin

I did a firmware upgrade from RUT2XX_R_00.01.10_WEBUI.bin and access to and from equipment behind the router failed.

We use a VPN to monitor equipment on a remote site.

Thanks
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello again,

Someone in the company received your email and finally, it reached me. Please don't respond to emails generated by the forum. Instead reply on the forum thread.

So, I've configured IPsec in accordance with the data you sent me. But it still works me (i.e., I can still reach the router after I launch IPsec). Perhaps there's something missing? I've tested this between RUT240 and RUT955. I'm posting my configs below. Can you confirm that if I've configured it like yours? Because this way works for me at least.

by

Hello,

yes, it is configured like yours. I've tested with a new RUT955, latest F/W (RUT9XX_R_00.06.05.1) and the RUT955 works perfekt with the same settings.

Kind regards
Markus

by anonymous
Hi again,

I was having trouble reproducing the issue but i finally did it. However, I'm still not 100 % sure if it's the same issue as yours because I haven't seen your server's config. But the same thing happens - when I start IPsec, I lose access to RUT240 from LAN and vice versa.

Nonetheless, I have registered the bug. I will inform when I get a response from RND.