FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
551 views 0 comments
by anonymous
On the RUT230 modem, I configured the port forwarding rules so that I can remotely access my equipment. I forwarded 80, 22 and some more ports. Remote access worked properly and I could access the web interface of our equipment remotely. Everything was ok!
But after we decided to have possibility to change the modem’s settings remotely .. I went into Administration Settings \ Access Control \ WebUI and changed port 80 to 88.
After that, locally web interface RUT230 began to open on port 88.

But after that port forwarding stopped working ... I mean, remotely through a mobile network it became impossible to open either the web interface of our equipment (port 80) and the web interface of the modem (port 88) ...

Can someone tell me what could be the problem?
It seems like a simple task .. To have access remotely via port 80 to my equipment and 88 to the modem ..

Thank you in advance!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I did a quick test and I just needed to make two changes and it worked as expected:

Can you tell me which firmware you are testing on? Can you try upgrading to the latest version?

If it still doesn't work, can you send me the router's Troubleshoot file via private message? Maybe I could see what's wrong. The Troubleshoot file can be downloaded from the the System → Administration → Troubleshoot page.