FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,352 views 3 comments
by
Hello, I want to setup my RUT955 main WAN to WIFI (wireless station mode)

When scanning for available access points the result pages stays white although there are multiple AP in my neighborhood (checked via my mobile phone).

On the other hand Wifi works as I can connect as a client (with my mobile phone) to the RUT955 via WIFI. (wireless access point).

I installed latest firmware with default settings.

Thanks for your advice,

Stefan

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Do you connect Wi-Fi antennas to your RUT955?
by
Hello,

Yes, following are my repro steps ...

1) 2 wifi antennas connected to the Wifi connectors. Device placed in the neighbourhood of my access point (2.4ghz)

2) Latest firmware installed, default factory settings installed

3) Power on device

4) Selected Network-WAN  menu and selected Wifi as main WAN

5) Selected SCAN -> Start ... white screen with main menu follows ... although there are a few access points

in my neighbourhood (both 2.4 and 5 ghz )

Device information (new):

RUT955 H7V3C0

Serial : 1001065498

Bath nr: 0033

hw revision : 1105
0 votes
by
Hello,

In the meantime I was able to check that the Wifi scan is working on a linux machine (via Chrome ).

On my Windows 10 environment using chrome or edge the scan is not working.

I did a check on the scan webpage via inspect and I see following error : net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET 200 (OK),

which I don't see on my linux machine.

This error is the reason why I don't see the clients on my windows 10 environment.

Anybody an idea how to solve this on windows 10 ?

Thanks.
by anonymous
Did you try to temporary disable your firewall?
by
Try this while connected to the router with notebook and ethernet cable ... Success??