FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,578 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Greetings from Brazil!
I am having a Mobile Data Status - Disconnected problem on my RUT950 for the past two weeks and am hoping someone could look at the attached troubleshooting file and see if there is something wrong on my side?
- RUT950 was working fine with SIM1 until a week ago.
- SIM2 working fine with different (slower) operator.
- Upgraded to latest RUT9XX_R_00.06.05.3 firmware
- tested sim1 chip in mobile phone - connected to Claro 4G/LTE network fine with data working.
- rebooted device and downloaded troubleshooting file (below)
Is there something else that might be wrong, or could this be an operator problem?
Link to troubleshooting file in Pastebin

by anonymous

**RESOLVED**

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
**FIXED**

I did some testing on a spare RUT240 that I have, and that presented the same issues with the non-functioning SIM as it did in the 950.

I downgraded firmware, which automatically clears all running config on the router and requires that you re-run the wizard - even before the wizard was run, the connection came up, which lead me to believe the fix is a factory reset and fresh config.

I then updated firmware to latest version, and connection carried on working. Again, all things suggesting it was a factory reset that was needed.

I did the same approach on the 950 and it worked. Downgraded firmware, which cleared config. Re-ran setup wizard - both SIM 1 and SIM 2 came back online.
Best answer