FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
677 views 2 comments
by

RUTX11 Failover configuration not available Error 500.

I can't configure failover. Meny -> Network -> Failover. Any ideas?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Which firmware are you using? The window seems fine on the latest FW.

If you're already using the latest FW, could you send me a Troubleshoot file via private message? It can be downloaded from the router's WebUI, System → Administration → Troubleshoot page.

by
Firmware is RUTX_R_00.01.06

I noticed that the firmware can be updated on System -> Firmware -> Update Firmware. I'll try that and update here on the forum how it works.
0 votes
by anonymous
If an upgrade to firmware does not resolve this, things to try are:

reset the router once you have upgraded it.
clear your browser cache.
by
Hi!

After the upgrade I had to reset the router to factory settings for the error to disappear as you mentioned. Now it works! Thanks!

One possible cause of the problem might have been that I first configured the router without a mobile connection (no SIM). After the router had been on for a while I received a SIM-card and configured that afterwards. I'm guessing that can be a possible cause since the setup wizard behaved differently with the SIM-card inserted.