FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,163 views 10 comments
by
Hi i installed the RUT240 router, insert all the nessesary informations but have no Internet connection despite of mobile connection

I also updated the router to the new firmware. I tested differend settings but i cant reach the internet. Please help me.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you please send me troubleshoot file? You can find it by going to System → Administration → Troubleshoot. You can send it to me via private message.
by anonymous
I have the same issue with a RUT955, can you help me?
by anonymous
Hello,

Yes I can help you, but I will also need your troubleshoot file.

You can find it by going to System → Administration → Troubleshoot. You can send it to me via private message.
by

Hi,

I have the same issue on the RUT 240 can you help.

File

by anonymous
Hello,

Yes I can help you, but I will also need your troubleshoot file. Send me it via private message.
by
Hi we have just got it and have the same issue.
by anonymous
Hi, send me a private message with a description of the issue you are having and attach your router's troubleshoot file.
by anonymous

RUT240 - RUT2XX_R_00.01.12.3

Slave OpenVPN configuration working fine but I can't access Internet from LAN interface. We are trying to send mails through our SMTP server but IP address is not reachable (name o numerical)

i've already sent you trouble_backup-Teltonika-RUT240.com-2020-07-15.tar.gz

Thanks very much for your support

by
Hi i am having a similar issue the modem/router rut240 will not give me data access but it is connected with good signal strength, what can be done? thanks
by
My issue was solved.I have disabled WAN in second RJ45 port to get a second LAN port, but the side effect was to disable Internet access on both LAN ports. So by enabling WAN access in the second port, I`ve got Internet access on the primary LAN port (first RJ45)
by anonymous
Hi. I have exactly the same problem. RU T 240 RUTXX_R_00.01.1415_WEBUI. if I change the WAN settings, I change Wired(WAN) to Mobile(WAN2) for LAN2 and the Internet drops. I tried to flash to higher firmware - does not detect the sim card. Maybe you can help.