FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,605 views 9 comments
by
Dear Teltonika Team,

our customers are using RUT 900 / 950 devices. In the last 3 years we discover a problem when the SIM card with a new provider is used.

The problem is present up to the newest Firmware Version (actually on a RUT950 V06.03.2 installed)

The customer change the SIM card from E-Plus to Telekom operator. After this, the SIM card is successfully loged in (Registered (home) with 4G LTE) BUT all the time disconnected. Bytes send / received = N/A, Data connection state = Disconnected.

If we do a reset to default values, the router goes online without any problem (after setting the same values than before in the mobile section). If we don't do the reset we get no internet connection.

Actually the router is online by a DSL connection, so remote access is possible.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello

Could you provide more details about the situation? What are the actions after switching SIM cards? APN change, modem/router reboot does not change anything and they still does not connect? If so maybe it would be possible for you to send us router troubleshoot file, after recreating the problem?
by
provided by email ID:13577 yesterday
by anonymous
Can you please update this issue with possible solutions? We have the same problem that the device is registered to 4G network but do not connect anyway.
by
I've also received no update on this issue ...

@Teltonika: do you have all necessary information to analyse this issue? I can also provide VPN access or activate Teltonika RMS... Actually the router is online by a wired DSL connection...
by anonymous
Hello,

To what email did you provide the details?

Regards,
VidasKac.
by

Hi VidasKac,

email:   Crowd Support Forum | Teltonika (web@teltonika.lt)

topic:    AW: Your Crowd Support Forum | Teltonika question was answered (ID: 13577)

BR, Ronald

by anonymous
Hello Ronald,

We do not have such email address, that is why we did not receive it / replied to you before, could you please sent troubleshoot file to me via forum PM?

Best regards,
VidasKac.
by anonymous
Hi VidasKac,

PM sent.

Ronald
by
Is there any update on this issue, i have the same problem. Sim1 and sim2 are different providers, when switching tot sim2 no internet. Reboot on sim2 and we have internet. Set sim2 to primary, switch to sim1 no internet
by
Try set apn manually.