FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
796 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hi Guys,

Running a RUT955, i've essentially setup data offloading by;

Connecting via STA mode to an SSID, Settings load balance on Wifi STA (Priority) and mobile sim.

This works very well, until the RUT can no longer see the SSID configured in STA mode. When the SSID specified in STA mode comes available again, the RUT does no attempt to auto connect. I have to manually scan for networks and select it again.

Shouldn't STA Mode, sit and scan every now and then for SSID to try and connect?
by anonymous
Looking into it further, there is an option on STA wireless to have multiple SSID's to connect to as a client on the RUT955.

When in the WAN settings under WiFi, there is no option to select the multiple SSID configuration previously mentioned. Or am i missing something?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I am trying to recreate your issue and check this situation. Can you send me the router's Troubleshoot file via private message? It can be downloaded from the router's WebUI, System > Administration > Troubleshoot page.

Also while we will be investigating the issue you can try to use “Multiple AP” setting as a temporary fix. The setting can be found Network > Wireless > Multiple AP.

by anonymous
Troubleshoot file has now been sent via PM, Thank you!
by
I experience the same problem.

Any news on this topic?
by
Same problem in rut240, when lose comnection cannot reconnect to accesspoint by sta again.