FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
934 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have updated my RUT955 with last FW RUT9XX_R00.06.05.3. I have discovered Azure MQTT option on Modbus Data to server.

How to use it ? Is it linked to MQTT Gateway tab for topic configuration ?

Best regards
by anonymous
Hi all,

Please contact me whoever has worked on Azure with RUT955 - firdaus.jamia@gmail.com

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, please take a look at this manual, you should find what you are looking for here:

Azure_IoT_Hub_with_RUT955_Manual_v02

by anonymous

I am okay up page 10 of attached document 

Can someone advise about the red marked? the document doesn't explain what to do in Modbus Master and Slave section configuration. any example for this configuration, please post here.

0 votes
by
Thanks a lot. How did you find this doc ?  I have read the manual and I have a problem... It is designed for Azure connection string, generated on Device Explorer.

From our side, we have SAS Token as password and user ID. Is it possible to use it instead connection string ?
by anonymous
Hello,

Azure MQTT on our routers is made to work with Azure IoT Hub and through connection string from device manager it sends MQTT data only to IoT Hub, and at least for now it has no capability to send it directly to another add-on's/applications on Azure.

In other words if you want data to go to another application in Azure system you will have to configure it, to take it from IoT hub, and not directly form router. But that is Azure side configuration, and I will not be able to assist you much in that place.

Regards,
VidasKac
by anonymous
Thanks for your answer.

I will test direct connection without this package.