FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,594 views 2 comments
by
Is it possible to configure in MQTT protocol, the Client Id, Username and Password, in the section Modbus Data to Server?

Many thanks.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello.

For sure you can configure such parameters, but that info needs to be filled in the Tab MQTT Gateway that is at the right of Modbus Data To Server tab.

Please bear in mind that this configuration is needed in the master router that will orchestrate the information between the Modbus slaves and the MQTT Broker. So it would be helpful if you let us know the topology you are implementing for this project.

Check the following example:

by

Hello,

The topology of my project, is read 2 registers with Modbus TCP Master, I already did it, and send it to my Mqtt Broker with username and password. 

That is possible with MQTT gateway, or I need another configuration in Modbus Data to Server?

Many thanks for your help.

by
Hello!

I have the same request. Is there any answer availible right now?

We have a modbus slave controller and I am able to read values from that device, but for us it isnt clear how to bring these modbus parameter into mqtt and send it to an external mqtt broker.

Thanks in advance
0 votes
by
Hola, tengo el mismo problema, alguienlo ha solucionado?