FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
435 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

Since upgrading my RUT950 from firmware RUT9XX_R_00.06.05.1 to RUT9XX_R_00.06.06, it no longer registers reliably on my mobile provider's LTE network (Three UK).

The event log shows that it connects sporadically, every 10-30 minutes, but then immediately disconnects again.  Most of the time, the Mobile Information page shows "Operator state: Searching", or sometimes "Operator state: Unregistered".  Signal strength is showing the expected value for my operator in this location, however (exactly the same as it was when connecting successfully, on the older firmware).

For what it's worth, the modem in my RUT950 is:

Model ME909u-521

FW version 12.631.07.01.00

Thanks!

Malcolm

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Please generate a troubleshoot package and send it to me via PM for analysis.

Troubleshoot can be generated by going to:

System > Adminstration > Troubleshoot > Troubleshoot File > Download

by anonymous
Thanks for getting back to me and sorry for the delay.  My RUT950 did eventually manage to connect to LTE -- after a couple of days of trying -- and at that point I didn't want to do anything which might break it again (it's my only way to do emergency maintenance whilst I'm unable to travel to a location due to the pandemic!).  However it's now disconnected again, so I'll send you the troubleshoot file.