FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
281 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I'm using Modbus Register 205 (Set Parameters) to switch between SIM Card 1 or 2.
Now I have the latest firmware RUT9XX_R_00.06.06.1 (old RUT9XX_R_00.06.05.1 had a bug in this function).
I can write the Modbus register correctly and the SIM card change seems to work. The SIM card changes and there are no errors in the logfile. But afterwards I have problems with the internet connection. It only works for approx 100 - 200MB or approx 1 - 2 minutes.
Then, The internet connection breaks and I have to restart the router. I have tested with different SIM cards and always get the same result. I also tested it with automatic switching from SIM 1 to SIM 2. With automatic switching there are no problems.
Can you confirm that?

regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

We tried to replicate the issue you are having and everything seems to work fine. Could you send me a troubleshoot file via private message? You can find it by going to SYSTEM > ADMINISTRATION > TROUBLESHOOT. Before you download it, please replicate the issue you are having.