FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
591 views 4 comments
by
Hi,  we are using several RUT240 LTE modems in the UK and need to set up VPN's using IPsec and L2TP to connect to a Draytek firewall/router.  But we cannot get this to work.  We are using pre-shared keys and have followed the instructions in the Wiki.  Firmware version is 1.11.2 and 1.11.3.  Any advice would be welcome!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you connect to the router via SSH and execute command ipsec status?

Please, share the output here (Omit sensitive information).

Or it would be best if you could share a troubleshoot package generated right after trying to initiate IPSEC/L2TP connection.

Troubleshoot is generated in System > Administration > Troubleshoot > Troubleshoot File > Download.

Please, send me the troubleshoot via a Private Mesasage.

Also, it help us very much if you could share both IPSEC/L2TP configurations for Draytek and RUT240

by
Hi,  I've executed the "ipsec status" command via CLI and it says "0 connected, 1 connecting" or it says "0 connected, 0 connecting" depending on when i send the command.

What is your private contact adress so that i cans end you the trouble shooting file?
by anonymous
You can send it to me via a private message. You can do it by accessing my profile.
by
Hi, still trying to solve this issue - how do i contact you via your profile though?

Thanks.
by anonymous
Hello,

You have to register on our forums first