FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,558 views 1 comments
by

Hello,

I am using NMEA forwarding to receive position from a RUT955.

This used to work fine until last week. ( no modification made to the settings). I noticed that the TCP forwarding sent data only for the fisrt few minutes. After this no updates were seen.Yesterday I switched the forwarding to UDP and it worked fine for a while ( sending data for 1 hour then several reboot). However after a later reboot the same problem happened ( sending data only for a few minutes).

I can see that the GPS is ok because  the position is updated in the web interface. I am not sending any acknowledge message in any mode. On the server side the connection is still OK but it I have a timeout because it doesn't see any new data, I ignore the timeout and try again.

This behaviour has been seen on two devices ( only TCP tested on the second)

Thanks in advance for your help

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

This issue was reported and will be fixed in upcoming firmware releases. For a time being there is a test firmware ready with a fix for this issue. If you need it fast me a PM so I can send it to you.

Best regards,
VidasKac
by
HI VidasKac,

Do you have any update on this issue as we are about to start using the RUT955 as part of a mobile system with embedded devices that will consume the NEMA data.

Regards