FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,743 views 2 comments
by
by

I am unable to connect to my router (192.168.1.1) which I have accessed many times in the past, but for unknown reasons I can not access it now. I have tried Firefox, IE, and Midori browsers. CISCO/Llinksys Wirless-G broadband router (I am connected by blue ethernet cabling from my PC to the router). Stumped why I can not connect to the router. I can pink the router (192.168.1.1) from a Windows 7 powershell command line and get packets bounced back from the ping. Browser says "The connection was reset. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

Any ideas to fix this?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi Alan,

Could you provide more information about your device's configuration, did any of the following settings were changed:

• RUT240 LAN IP
  • HTTP service port number
If these settings were not changed then is your computer configured as DHCP client or does it have static IP configuration? If static configuration is used, does the IP address belong to 192.168.1.0/24 subnet?
If no configuration was changed on router and PC works as DHCP client/has correct static IP configuration, does the RUT240 LAN port LED light up when Ethernet cable is inserted? Is it possible to reach the 192.168.1.1 IP address while connected to the RUT240 Wi-Fi AP?
by
Hello,

Sorry to hi-jack this thread but I have the same problem but cannot make any progress. Any help would be appreciated.

I've only just received the router (RUT955) and connected it to a Raspberry Pi, which connected and I was able to login. But then suddenly, I was unable to login anymore.  To answer your questions, here is what I've tried.

I have tried both static and dynamic IPs. Static was 192.168.1.2/24. Port light lights up and blinks. I can ping 192.168.1.1 fine. I connected to the routers SSID but again, when connecting to 192.168.1.1 nothing.

I have since reset the device and flashed the most recent firmware when that didn't work. Still can't connect to the homepage. I wanted to flash the bootloader next, however I can't find an image to flash.

I'm now out of ideas and would appreciate assistance if possible?