FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
525 views 1 comments
by

4 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Please provide more information (printscreens) of your router firewall configuration and your network topology. Without this it's hard to help you.
0 votes
by

Hi! My English is not so god so this is made by Google Translate:

I bought a new RUT950 and I have one just like before and I have no problem with that.
Will have to check if my sim card has any restrictions, because it seems I can't reach the router from the Wan side.
Most wanted to check if there is any setting I need to make for it to work on a new router. Tommy

0 votes
by

my internet provider says it is not wrong with the sim card but there must be problems in the router.
I've unpacked it and added this forwarding:

Think this is the only setting I made in the router.

by anonymous

I hope I have understood correctly. If you want to reach router WebUI from WAN with public IP, then go to System -> Administration -> Access control and enable Remote HTTP access https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT950_Administration#General_2. Since this rule is preconfigured in router firewall, you don't need to create your own, so for now you can remove or disable your custom rule.

If this is not a case, please describe what exactly you want to configure and please provide more information about your network (LAN IP subnet, device IP which you want to reach with port forwarding and etc.)

0 votes
by

What I want to do is open port 21, 23, 80 & 23042 against an IP address on the Lan side, I have configured so that I have a dyndns adress, and it works, I get the router's wan IP via that address. Im also want to be able to remotely manage the router from the Wan side on port 443 I has done this many times on different routers, have never had problems so something is not right in my router. The router is new and the only settings i have done is dyndns and portfarwarding. Tommy