FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
558 views 2 comments
by

Hi,

I'm trying to use a Dynamic DNS (Dyn.com) and ports forwarding on a TRB-140. I have to connect remotly a software to a device who work with static IP(192.168.2.211 in my example) on port 10002 and 30704. I'm configuring TRB-140 via USB port, device connected on TRB-140 ethernet port, it works fine but when i disconnect the USB port the connexion stop and don't restart. I had try with TRB1400_R_00.01.05 and TRB1400_R_00.01.06.1 firmware. I'm probably missing something...Can you help me? Some status and config screen shoot below. Thanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

When you're saying "connection stops and don't restart", you're meaning connection between TRB and device which is connected to TRB's LAN port (with IP 192.168.2.211)?
Or for example, you're also unable connect to TRB WebUI via DDNS domain?
It looks like TRB also have public IP address, if you would connect to TRB WebUI and navigate to System -> Administration -> Diagnostics and Ping LAN device's IP (192.168.2.211) will the pings goes through?

Also how about TRB configuration via Ethernet port? Are you able connect to TRB via Ethernet port and configure it?
by

Hi,

Thanks for your help! My answers to your questions below:

"When you're saying "connection stops and don't restart", you're meaning connection between TRB and device which is connected to TRB's LAN port (with IP 192.168.2.211)?"

I’m trying to etablish a connexion between a (remote) software and the 192.168.2.211 device via dns hostname and i need to use 10002 and 30704 ports. When i’m connected to USB, the connection is etablishing, but when i disconnect USB port, the connexion do not etablish.

"Or for example, you're also unable connect to TRB WebUI via DDNS domain?"

Yes, unable too.

"It looks like TRB also have public IP address, if you would connect to TRB WebUI and navigate to System -> Administration -> Diagnostics and Ping LAN device's IP (192.168.2.211) will the pings goes through?"

Yes ping is OK

"Also how about TRB configuration via Ethernet port? Are you able connect to TRB via Ethernet port and configure it?"

Yes i’m abble to connect the TRB by ethernet port for config by WebUI.

by
Just for closing this thread, the SIM card i'was using for this test was'nt compatible with my use. Now it's work but i use SIM card with public static IP(or private static IP with connexion via another SIM card on the same network).