FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
661 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I have a RUT240 but since a while did not got any SMS from the router after a IP change. I think this is caused by saving the SMS on the SIM card, now I think the SIM card is full and cannot send or receive any SMS.

Does anyone knows how to clear the SIM card? I have un-vinked the option to save on the SIM card and deleted all messages (as far as is possible via the web-browser).

Can someone help me further?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

1) Please try to send an SMS from different device using that sim card first.

2) Check whether SMS storage is full. If it is, both receiving and sending SMS stops working. You can check it in Services → SMS Utilities → SMS Management → Storage. Clear up some space if it's full.

3) After that, check if your SMS limit is reached. If so, SMS limit can be cleared in the Network -> Mobile -> SMS Limit WebUI page. 

4) Also it's worth contacting your service provider to check if everything is working on their side.