FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
576 views 6 comments
by anonymous
On RUT240 (RUT2XX_R_00.01.11.3) mobile traffic graph (week, month, data limit period) is compressed on 10% of the time line, rest of chart is empty. The problem occurs regardless of the browser (IE FF Chrome).
Contens of mdcollectd.db looks good. I didn't find any data errors. Charts created in a spreadsheet based on this data look correct.
Are there any parameters responsible for the width of the chart?
by
I have the same issue with all our RUT950s, having looked at the javascript it would appear to be due to the removal of "overlapping data". At some point code was modified to strip out overlapping values, however the x axis increment (step) is calculated prior to this from the original number of data elements (data.length) rather  than the stripped down array (data_15.length) which is used to iterate through the revised array of data values to plot values, verticle lines and dates. Its annoyed me for some time so hopefully analysis should help it  get fixed.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I checked the mobile traffic graph on my RUT240 with FW 1.11.3 and the graph is shown correctly without any issues. Have you noticed the issue after upgrading the firmware to 1.11.3?

If the issue occurs regardless of the browser, I suggest reinstalling firmware without using the "Keep all settings" option and see if the issue persists.
by
It's look as:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19cwWIvYB8Olpq09bkiTp-GtMbk7qx4hN?usp=sharing

The problem also occurred in older versions of FW.
by anonymous

I checked with FW 00.01.07.01 and the latest FW.
With a small amount of data (several days), everything looks fine.
After uploading to the device the mdcollectd.db file containing data from several months, the charts are compressed.
The mdcollectd.db database does not contain any invalid entries, especially with future dates.
Please check it for a longer history.

by anonymous
Please, send me your mdcollectd.db file or troubleshoot file via private message. Troubleshoot can be downloaded from routers WebUI, System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot
by anonymous
File sent few days ago.
Any conclusions?
0 votes
by anonymous
Does this have any solution? 2 year later, same issue on FW RUT2XX_R_00.01.14
by anonymous

I was looking for a solution before I reported the problem to the support. As you can see, no one has dealt with the problem for two years. This proves the quality of technical support. Teltonika is based on its own software based on a very old version of OpenWRT, with a lot of bugs and not supported for years.