FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
372 views 3 comments
by

I bought a RUT240 for the sole purpose of using it to send SMS messages using the Post/Get method. It seems to work reliably with my phones SIM card in it. When I switch to the SIM card that was provisioned for this purpose, it just keeps cycling the connection every few seconds. I've gotten it to send messages intermittently, but not consistently. It may not be provisioned with a data plan, I'm not the one in charge of the account. Any thoughts?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
This feels like the problem i am experiencing.  Apart from that my RUT240 is also loosing mobile connection. I've sent the troubleshoot file to someone who asked for it and am awaiting an answer.
by
Hello,

Did you receive any update on this ? I'm facing the same issue.

Thanks
by
I'm still having the same issue as well.
by
As far as I can remember, I made sure it had the latest software.

My problem was probably due to not connecting the external antenna to the right connector, at first I had connected my external antenna to the aux connector instead of the main. Look for it in the documentation.

I think it had to do with this error on my side, since a long time I have not been facing these issues any more.