FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
684 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello

I see instability on occasion from our ZeroTier network which is composed of 11 Teltonika devices permanently connected and anoth 6 which can join on occasion.

There are also three windows based connections which are on a higher version of ZeroTier client

When we suffer instability it is always the Teltonika devices and the Windows clients stay connected with no issues.

What is your plan to release an upgrade to ZeroTier on the RUT950 and RUT955 devices please?

Is there a timescale to this... we are hoping this will solve the instability issues we see.

Thanks

James

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Upgrading to the latest version of ZeroTier is not planned because the latest version of ZeroTier is not compatible with the version of OpenWRT used in our routers.

The unstable operation should be checked. Please generate a troubleshoot file. Go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot and click Download, and send to me via private message. I will be able to see more detailed information in the Troubleshoot file.

Best answer