FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+2 votes
1,145 views 2 comments
by
Hello! Is it possible to go back to the released FW router from RUTX_T_F0992_00.02.02.982_WEBUI?

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Greetings,

You will have to navigate into the System tab of your RUTX WebUI and select Firmware.

Then download firmware version you want from https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUTX11_Firmware_Downloads

In the WebUI select your downloaded firmware, click Upgrade and you'll be in the downgrading/upgrading process.

Please keep in mind that all the settings of your router will be reset after downgrading is done.

EB.

by anonymous
Hi again,

I couldn't repeat the issue you have.

- Did you configure your mobile settings back to the original state that you had before downgrading?

- Did you check for any errors in your events log and if you find anything - could you please post it?

- And if you have any other issues except connectivity - could you also post them too?

- Please add the troubleshoot file next to the things I asked above.

Thank you.

EB.
+1 vote
by anonymous
hello,

we have run into the same issue.

trying to downgrade the firmware from the .982.

the simcard could net get any connection anymore.
by
So! I’m not alone!
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

The solution to this is to update your modem firmware manually through CLI. I will need your current modem firmware versions so I could provide you with the new ones and simple instructions.

If you're still facing this issue with lost mobile connectivity after a failed modem update, please send me your current modem firmware version number in the private messages.

We're truly sorry that you're experiencing this kind of issue, it will be fixed with a new firmware version.

Thank you for your patience.

EB.