FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
212 views 1 comments
by

I create an account on RMS successfully, receive the confirmation email, click the link to validate, but the login always fails with 'Bad credentials'.

a buffet of angular and JS errors

I see a large number of JS errors which I think are causing the problem, but there's very little I can do about this. 

The credentials, as created, are correct - I am using the clipboard to paste both the new password on a password reset, and the subsequent login.

I am happy to share the credentials with Teltonika support staff to help diagnose this issue.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Did you try to use another browser for this?

Keep in mind to login to RMS use your username name, not an e-mail on which it was registered.

Please, PM me username or e-mail and RMS company name you have created on RMS account registration form.

Regards.

Best answer
by
This resolved it; I was signing in with the account email address, rather than the password.

Now I feel enormously stupid.

Thanks for the fast and helpful reply!

- Dave