FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
469 views 5 comments
by anonymous

Trying to upgrade a RUTX11 to version  RUTX_R_00.02.03.1:

Failed to execute call dispatcher target for entry '/admin/system/flashops/sysupgrade'.

The called action terminated with an exception:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/firmware.lua:358: attempt to index local 'l_net' (a nil value)

stack traceback:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/firmware.lua:358: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/firmware.lua:260>

(tail call): ?

Is there a workaround ?

by anonymous
Ah yes the lan interface must be named 'lan', not something else.

Fixed.

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Upgraded mine today just fine. What's your recent FW version ? You're upgrading from file or server ?
Best answer
by anonymous
Yes thank you switched the lan name to 'lan', done the upgrade and back to the previous value after the reboot.

Still no wireguard interface available but that's another issue.
by anonymous
Hi,

WireGuard is going to be released with the new RutOS firmware tomorrow.

EB.
by anonymous
Hi,

Excellent I was waiting for it.

Regards,
by anonymous
Nice try.

Please refrain from doing that again. Wireguard still missing from version 02.04.1. My own wireguard supplementary ipks build using the SDK uninstallable cause kernel incompatibilities and neither able to download the new SDK on site nor downgrade without loosing all configuration parameters and going back to an unreachable 192.168.1.0/24. Had to send someone up the pole to pick the device, downgrade, restore, reinstall wg, reinstall on the pole. Costs higher than the RUTX11 itself.

Back to square 1. When will wg be officillally available ? In May but which year ?

Regards,