FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,664 views 4 comments
by
Hello,

i want to track my RUT955 with gps-server.net. Where do i hve to put in my data? NMEA? HTTPS? AVL?

I tried all of them but i don`t get any information.

Any Ideas?

Greetings!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you elaborate some more, what you mean by Where do i hve to put in my data? NMEA? HTTPS? AVL? 

You are asking how to configure yours account in gps-server.net, or you are having issues with configuring RUT955 to send data to server?

If you enabled GPS and satellite data in router WebUI Services > GPS > General, entered correct servers in yours configuration and chose what information you want to be sent, then you only should need to add yours device to yours account in gps-servers.net and wait until it updates.

So please tell at which point of yours configuration you are having difficulties.

Best regards,
VidasKac.

by
Dear VidasKac,

i will try to explain. I created an account on gps-server.net. My Mobilephone works with the App just fine.
So i opend a second device, named it RUT955 , filled in the IMEI.
Now i wanted to get the RUT955 to work.
In the Menu "GPS" i can choose between "Map", "NMEA ", "HTTPS" and "AVL".
Map ist ok - but in which one should i put the login date whcih i got in gps-server.net?

I tried all of theese 3 opinions - gps-server.net says "no data" .

Sorry for my bad english :( i hope the description is ok?

many greetings!
by anonymous

Hello,

You should only need to enable data sending and enter correct server address and port, you can find them in here: https://www.gps-server.net/supported-devices/gps-trackers/teltonika as you can see port for RUT955 11919 and you should be able to see which server it belongs to in yours URL when you go to gps-servers website and open device tracking.

If you added correct device information. it should connect and update automatically.

Best regards,
VidasKac.

by

Dear VidasKac,

i found an old manual - i think you mean this one? In my UI there is no "enable GPS Data to server" which you can see in the second picture. Any other ideas?

Many greetings!

by anonymous
After enabling GPS in general configuration, you need to go to AVL setting and there Enable AVL server settings, enter server IP address, port for connection. If you have gps connection and added yours devise to yours gps-servers account correctly (correct IMEI) in couple of minutes it should connect and update location and other parameters.

Best regards,
VidasKac.