FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
433 views 0 comments
by anonymous
For a project I need to change administrative distances of static routes. I need that feature. Is it possible to change it in RUTX11 model? I am using latest firmware.

Thanks for help.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

This question has been answered via Helpdesk and our RUTOS webinar, providing answer here as well:

RUT devices will always route packets according to the assigned metric, the lower metric value assigned the higher the priority of that route, maximum priority is given to routes with metric 0.

Static routes can be configured and have metric assigned in WebUI → Network → Routing → Static routes.

To add static routes via CLI use command “ip route add” e.g.:

ip route add 192.168.10.0/24 via 192.168.1.1 metric 15

This command will add a route to 192.168.10.0/24 subnet via 192.168.1.1 gateway with metric 15

If you'll have any more questions - feel free to ask.

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; direction: ltr; color: #000000; line-height: 115%; text-align: left; orphans: 2; widows: 2 } p.western { font-family: "Calibri", serif; font-size: 11pt; so-language: en-GB } p.cjk { font-family: "Calibri"; font-size: 11pt; so-language: en-US } p.ctl { font-family: ; font-size: 11pt; so-language: ar-SA } a:link { so-language: zxx }