FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
514 views 3 comments
by
Hello,

We are using a RUT955 that forwards NMEA GPS data (GPRMC sentences) to a TCP server. Works like a charm except that it closes the connection directly after each sentence has been send and opens a new connection the next time. We have "Contain connection" enabled in the NMEA forwarding settings but it seems to make no difference if it is enabled or not. The server is not closing its socket after read so the problem is not located there (also it works, that is, keeps the connection, on other routers/brands we have tried with). Unfortunately I have no possibility to check the firmware version atm but wonder if this is an known issue and/or there is a way around it?

Best regards.
by anonymous
Greetings,

I reported this issue and will contact you via here as soon as I get a proper solution.

Thank you.

EB.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi again,

this issue is already fixed with the new upcoming firmware, which should come out in about 3 weeks.

Thank you.

EB.
by
Any news about the new release?
by anonymous
Hi,

Tests are still in progress. So I would expect it to come in two more weeks.

EB.