FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
613 views 6 comments
by

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Modem as a serial type is still in development, so you won't find it in version 2.3. For now, we can't tell in which future release we will be adding this feature, but it should come out this summer.

EB.
by

Hi again,

Will coming release of R232 (modem functionallity) support "at+cmgf" and "at+cmgs"? 

I.e ordering, from PC-application, trb142/modem to send SMS.

Your cincerly Kjell Roxnäs

email: kjell@roxnas.com

by anonymous
Hi,

Yes, it will support both of these commands.
by
Hi again,

Do you think you can give me a hint when, the release including serial modem feature, will be released?

Because I need to come up with a date to my customer.

Best regards,

Kjell Roxnäs

kjell@roxnas.com
by anonymous
Hi again,

As I mentioned before there is no exact date when will this feature be released, because of many other features that are being developed for that firmware. Best guess is this summer, but nothing more that I can promise.

EB.
0 votes
by
Hi, did you find a solution to use it as a modem with at commands?
by
i want to use the ATX3 , AT+CSQ , ATDT, ATE1V1Q0 , AT+COPS? , AT+CREG? , are they compatible to establish a call and M2M connection with data with other modem?
by
Hi,

The modem feature is not yet implemmented in your product, according to earlier information from your staff.

I'm would be pleased  if you have other (newer) information.

Do you know or can you recommend other products/brands, supporting this feature?

It is very important for me and my customer to have this feature in the near future.

Regards KJell Roxnäs