FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,431 views 2 comments
by
HI,

Since i already have a router i want to use the RUT950 just handling passthrough from either my fiber connection and as failover Mobile/LTE. I cant figure out how to configure this.

I thought i would be able to Connect my fiber-connection to the WAN port of the RUT950, add a simcard and the use the Passthrough through the LAN port that connects to my main router?

On the moble configuration i cant select passthrough because "multiwan" is enabled.. Disable multiwan will then remove the whole functionality of fallback from one interface to another, right?

Tried searching for this scenario but couldnt find anything, thought this would be the main case of such a functionality?
by

Nice content! Canon printer in error state - If Canon printer not being able to print at a critical time is given below: The print jobs are stuck in the printer queue. Paper jams disable the printer's ability to print. Faulty drivers or wireless connections do not allow the printer to print.

1. Check canon printer error message.

2. Check driver setting menu

3. Check connectivity between the computer and the printer properly.

4. Check Wire, Cables connection

5. Reset or on-off Machine

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Bridge/Passthrough mode bridges the LTE data connection with LAN. In this mode the router does not have an internet connection as the ISP provides an IP address directly to the end device (e.g., computer). Using Bridge and Passthrough modes will disable most of the router’s capabilities and you will only be able to access your router's settings with a static IP address.  

Passthrough and Bridge modes are disabled when multiwan is enabled.

by
Where at in the settings can you disable multiwan?