FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
424 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

a RUT240 is installed within a steel hall.

But the device has stable 2G connection and made the first time connections to RMS.

I'm trying to update the firmware from 1.11.3 to 1.12.3 but it is not online since 14th of June...

Devcies, connected to the router are still sending date without problems. Therefore the router is "connected".

I have also sent the SMS-comand "fw_upgrade" to the router. But no new connection to RMS.

Any idea what*s wrong here?

Thanks

Ralf

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Do you have active RMS credits running for that device? Also, do you have access to the router itself? You will need to take a look at the status of RMS on your device WebUI and look for any errors.

Private message me your company name and serial code of your device, so I can look into your issue in RMS itself.

EB.
by
Hi,

same problem here with a RUT230. It does not appear in RMS even though there is an active internet connection, devices behind are sending data, firmware was updatet by SMS remote command and sufficient credits are availible on RMS Profile. I direct access to the router is not possible.

Any clue for the situation?

Thanks

Thomas