FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+3 votes
533 views 7 comments
by
We have an issue with the "Device Access" in RMS since today. We cannot access our devices behind the routers properly. We can reach them, but we cannot open additional windows and the live-pics feeds from our webcams do not work anymore either. Teltonika has changed the web address of RMS, maybe they changed even more. Is there a solution?
by anonymous

I am facing the same issue. I can not connect to the live feed of my camera (it says  [error loading NaN] ) - however I can access the main menu of my security camera. in the main menu I either get directly redirected to the RMS overview page or i get a 404 Error (nginx/1.14.0 (Ubuntu). 

Do you guys need any more additional information? 

Would be amazing if one of you could help out. 

Cheers

by
Hey there,

I have the same issue. If I want to access my device, I get always redirected to the RMS homepage instead to my device.

Anyone out there, who is facing similar issues?

Thanks in advance
by
Hi, we have the same problem with an external "Device Access" in RMS. Login to the connected device works fine, but the "main buttons" on the webUI of the device do not work.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Greetings,

Today some updates were made to RMS and it might be that you need to generate a new link. Try to do that and check if that did anything in the right direction.

Let me know how it goes.

EB.
by
Thanks, but that did not work out.
by anonymous
Hi, could you please private message me your serial code of the device and company name? Also it might be that we will need a remote session to your computer to gain some more insight on this issue.

EB.
by anonymous
Hello

We have the same error and if we try to regenerate a link, it's not working.

Regards
by anonymous
Hi,

Try re-adding the device and if that doesn't work please explain in more detail in a private message.