FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
–1 vote
681 views 8 comments
by

Hi, I have a new RUTX12 and only one modem seems to work, if I'm putting a card into the first modem it works, if I'm putting the same card into the second modem/sim2 tray it looks like its connected and it says DATA Connection - Connected but I getting no connection to the internet. In the logs it says "Mobile data disconnected (secondary modem)"

Firmware is 

RUTX_R_00.02.04.1

3 Answers

0 votes
by
If you have apn use it, manual apn sometimes helps. also maybe antena is not plugged in
0 votes
by
Ok now I figured out that LTE does not work, only if I choose 3G only I have internet connection, why is this? I have a RUTX11 and the same sim card works there with LTE no problem...
by
try selecting manual frequency bands and once again check antenas
by
I just tired every LTE frequency band separately, does not work. Only 3G
by

Are you sure that operator supports lte?

0 votes
by anonymous
I have this same issue.

Secondary modem stays (Data connection: Disconnected) state. If I swap SIM1 and SIM2 problem remains and Secondary Modem stays disconnected.

Both modems state is 'registered' (with ISP and connection info) and sim card info is 'Ready'.

Both modems have similiar settings with manual APN set.
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous

Troubleshoot file

FW: RUTX_R_00.07.02.4

Modem FW: EG06ELAR04A04M4G

by anonymous
Hello,

I would like you to contact your ISP support to enquire if they see connection attempts on their side and if they have the modem IMEI registered in their database.

Best regards,
by anonymous
Hi,

@Zygimantas are you an official Teltonika expert?

I find this request incomprehensible. As I said, I swapped the SIM cards and the fault remained specifically in the secondary modem despite this. Considering this, how on earth can the fault be on the side of the ISP?

I really can't wait to spend my time in an ISP customer service waiting line to have this fact established.
by anonymous

I double checked the settings of both modems and found solution for this problem.

In 'Network -> Interfaces' both modems was set primary modems. When I changed MOB2S1A1 to secondary it started working.

Is there a reason for this selection option (both primary or secondary) or is there a spot for product development?