FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+2 votes
1,238 views 9 comments
by
Hello. Please explain how the bounding works with 2 lte modems?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Cellular Bonding refers to the process whereby two or more cellular modems are combined in an intelligent way that allows the end user to utilize the combined bandwidth.

RUTX12 does not support modem bonding at this moment. Only Load Balancing feature between two modems is available right now.

EB.

by
??? Why this state of art router doesn’t support this important feature?! Will teltonika add this possibility?
by anonymous
As I mentioned there will be this feature, but it's unknown when.

EB.
by
Can someone provide approximate timing for integration this possibility? I willing to change RUTX11 to this router, because I was told by managers of teltonika that this new rutx12 will support this feature!
by anonymous
Hi,

No news yet.

EB.
by
Hello,

any updates on that? I just received my RUTX12, which is quite nice in general but without LTE bonding, it's useless for me and I have to send it back to get a peplink.

Thanks and regards
by
Any news regarding bonding service ?

Thanks
by anonymous
Hello,

Any news for bonding? I have seen a Teltonika video clip that RUTx12 double the download speed compared to RUTx11   :)
by anonymous

Hi there,

There is good news on bonding on your Teltonika RUTX12: You can upgrade it to do bonding by installing the Bondix S.A.NE Client on your router.

With Bondix' Simple Aggregation of NEtworks, supported Teltonika router models are able to combine 2 or more WAN links (LTE, 5G, Ethernet or Satellite) together to create one highly reliable Internet connection with one combined high bandwidth for all applications.

Feel free to test it yourself with a free-of-cost 7-day Bondix S.A.NE trial!

Best,
Your Bondix Team

0 votes
by anonymous
For bonding to work you will need a mobile carrier to support this feature?
by
No. Carrier doesn’t influence on this possibility. This is a router feature.