FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
249 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi, i have 3 rut230 fmw 1.12,  with zerotier as server(with hope they could keep always Online connection to network), but they just loses connection. It may be online for 1h, 1 or 2 days but then, just loses connection.

Why is that?  At least, as server, shouldnt the rut230  keep always alive the connection to network?

After loosing connection, they have to be rebooted manually, which is useless when i need a stable remote connection to my HMI/PLC connected to Lan.

Help please.

Thank you.

Edit:  import thing i didnt mention, is that im pretty sure that most of the times the routers disconnect, is when i connect a device( pc or smartphone) to the network and then try to enter routers webui. It opens interface and then....puff...connection off.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello!

Is it possible for you to send me troubleshoot file of  one of your routers in PM?

You could find this file in WebUI -> System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot

Best regards, Aliaksandr!